VP Sales (GTM Strategist)
Aura Salonware is a fast-growing B2B SaaS that provides Salons and Spas with a modern all-in-one operations software and POS platform. We provide our customers the most innovative software in the industry and a best-in-class support experience. Aura offers our employees a positive work culture where team members support each other and where ideas are encouraged and heard.
We are looking for a VP Sales with proven success in leading and scaling B2B SaaS sales teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing the company’s sales strategy
- Instilling consistency, repeatable process, KPI monitoring and leadership
- Implementing and fine-tuning existing materials, tech-stack, pricing model and GTM
- Hiring the right sales talent and identifying compensation plans
- Driving the success of the sales team via team and 1:1 coaching and strategy sessions
- Mastering sales related data and decision making
- Optimizing top, middle, and bottom of funnel efforts
- Implementing and overseeing effective inbound and outbound sales strategies
- Interacting with marketing teams to synchronize efforts
- A proven track-record of leading and growing a SaaS Sales organization
- An ability and desire to work in a startup environment
- An understanding of digital marketing and lead gen. strategies
- An ability to create excitement, both internally and externally
- A positive work culture
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of PTO annually in addition to paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Contribution to retirement savings
Aura is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company.
Aura does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
To apply, please send your CV and Resume to:
Subject: VP Sales
Some our team members who elevate one another
Onboarding Support Specialist